FEES

Personal Investment Centre may charge a plan fee ranging from $350 - $500 plus GST (dependent on the complexity of your situation). Should you then choose to implement your plan with Personal Investment Centre through the Aegis System your plan fee will be waived.

Personal Investment Centre does not charge upfront fees, when using the Aegis System, but has an annual fee charge (dependent on your total investment portfolio size). The average fee is 1.05%pa, no entry or exit fees are applied.

There are a number of off-sets to the total fees:

  • You will receive credits to your portfolio cash account for brokerages on fixed interest investments or where we can, we will have this added to your interest rate (e.g. on a $10,000 deposit with brokerage of 0.5% you will either get a $50 credit or if the advertised rate is for example 4%pa then you would receive 4.5%pa). When investments renew a new brokerage is paid in the same manner.
  • Some fund managers pay an ongoing trail fee (usually on retail products at around 0.25%) where these exist in your portfolio we pay them to your cash account.
  • Share broker fees for buying and selling shares and/or tradeable bonds are obtained for you via Aegis at very good discounts. Any rebates of brokerage on these transactions are paid back to your cash account within the system.
  • By utilising wholesale fund products vs. retail products in most cases we provide you with a considerable savings in the internal costs the mangers charge. This does not readily show in your fees but becomes a distinct advantage in performance (net of managers' fees).
  • Your Adviser and Administration fees charged (including Aegis fees) may be tax deductible; effectively reducing your fees by a similar amount to your personal tax rate.

Our Location

Personal Investment Centre
97 Rangitikei Street
Palmerston North 4410
Click here for a map

IFA

IFA

Personal Investment Centre advisers are members of the Institute of Financial Advisers.